Be nimble. Be quick. Be innovative.
Rapidly respond to business changes with end-to-end IT solutions and services from Dell Services.Learn more >
Services for Dell Cloud Clients and Dell Software Services
Dell Wyse offers a wide range of cloud computing services to complement our cloud clients and software solutions. Services are available for specific or on-going engagements.
Dell Wyse services professionals are experts at fine-tuning deployments, solving problems, creating and maintaining custom images, and training your staff.
Services for Dell Wyse Cloud Clients
- ProSupport – Get single point of accountability for hardware and software with access to highly trained experts 24x7. Available in US and Canada only. More
- Warranty & RMAs*1 – Get information on standard product warranty, warranty extensions, or return process.
- Software services – options include custom image creation and custom image factory creation.
- On-site maintenance – options include onsite product diagnostic service and health check service.
- Deployment services – options include de-installation of old equipment, disposal of old equipment and installation of new equipment.
Services for Dell Wyse SoftwareInstructor-led Training – Get training with a live instructor delivered in a manner of your choice – at your premises, at Dell’s facilities, or via Live Distance Learning (WebEx). Available for:
- Dell Wyse WSM
- Dell Wyse Device Manager (WDM)
If you have questions about our services, contact us toll free in U.S. and Canada at 800-438-9973
Services for Dell Desktop Virtualization Solutions (DVS)
Dell DVS come with a range of services*2 that can help you get the most from your investment.
- ProSupport – Get single point of accountability for hardware and software with access to highly trained experts 24x7. More
- Remote Advisory Services - Get answers from certified, highly qualified Dell experts to questions about complex applications and technologies, and purchase only the support you need, on a per incident or annual contract basis. More
- Workshop – Have a free, in-depth conversation with Dell experts to characterize your end user environment.
- Blueprint Assessment - Work with Dell experts to inventory and analyze your current IT environment and design your optimal desktop virtualization solution. More
- Design – Dell experts can develop a custom design to integrate your virtual desktops into your current IT environment.
- Application Packaging - Get your applications and settings converted into a package that can be installed remotely without physical intervention. More
- Image Creation - Work with Dell experts to convert your physical desktop image into an optimized virtual image. More
- Network Optimization - Optimize network performance and availability with a comprehensive assessment including network / application measurements, analysis and recommendations. More
- Onsite Installation - Remote Configuration equivalent with the addition of client installation/configuration.
- Deployment Services – Get help with installation of all hardware and software and training of your team.
- End to end PMO for your complex virtualization projects.
Managed Services – Outsource the management of your desktop environment; services include remote monitoring and remediation, 24x7 service desk support, reporting and monthly billing. More
- JumpStart Training – Get remotely delivered training and hands-on exercises for IT staff to master account setup, configuration and administration activities. More
- Instructor-led Training - Get training with a live instructor delivered in a manner of your choice – at your premises, at Dell’s facilities, or via Live Distance Learning.
Contact a Dell expert to choose the solution that’s right for you.
*1 “Support” page includes information on warranty and RMA; recommend pointing here rather than re-organizing the entire website
*2 Not all services are available with all DVS solutions; not all services are available to Channel Partners